Monday, October 13, 2008

A Very BUSY YEAR!!!!!

For those of you who know me well know that this has been a whirlwind of a year. So, to spare you all of the nitty-gritty details, I will write about a few things before I get to the good stuff. By that, I mean the wedding and honeymoon of course!

After a very hot summer and watching my friend Kortni's belly get bigger and bigger, she finally gave birth to our little God Son!!!



Hudson Wyatt Hage was born September 2, 2008. He is a long, lean, strong, and active baby! Rick and I were insanely happy to finally meet the little boy! We waited, along with everyone else including Ross and Kortni , to find out if we needed to buy little baseball gloves and toy cars or dresses and dolls!


Rick and I cannot wait to watch him grow up; Learn to smile, crawl, talk, walk and grow into a little boy!






He has perfect tiny features!

Here you see Ross holding his new pride and joy... "His Boy!"












No comments: