Wednesday, October 29, 2008


We are finished with all wedding festivities! I am not sure if I feel sad or relieved and relaxed. We had such an amazing time on our honeymoon in Maui, but it was over too fast.






Rick and I rented a condo with a five star view. We swam with fish and sea turtles and enjoyed taking naps with the ocean breeze and the sound of the waves crashing.








As soon as we got off the plane- it was back to work for two weeks. Then we were off to South Dakota for a Hage friends and family reception!



My mom, Mike and my grandpa and Rosie joined us for the celebration. I even had a surprise from an old friend. My girlfriend Aileen, who I used to work with in Boise, drove up with her husband from Wichita, Kansas to see me. ( I will post pictures soon!)



In Brandon , SD ( just outside of Sioux Falls) I met almost all of my new family. Rick has a giant family filled with aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces, nephews, but most of-- it is filled with love. I am happy to join his family.








No comments: