Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Will we be buying pink or blue???

Inspired by a best friend who had her first baby last year, I too am going to post a quizlet to get your input.

We are 15 1/2 weeks along in our journey and in just 3 or 4 weeks our little baby bump will go from an "it" to a "he" or "she."

What do you think the baby is....

Here are some of the facts that may help you cast your vote:
* Heart rate was in the 160s
* Morning sickness from 5 weeks until 10 weeks
* Rick will not settle on a boy name
* No real cravings, some tiny aversions- plain peanut butter, vinegar ( oddly I still like pickles and certain dressings, but the plain vinegar is gross).


Cast your vote above!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Okay so your pregnancy sounds like mine, so I'll go with girl, since that's what I had :) But since everyone one I know (and I know 9 people *so far* having babies this year) every one of them that has found out is having a boy. So I'm really inclined to say boy.

Corie said...

Hey there! Found your site off facebook. Okay, I think you are having a girl by the sounds of your symptoms and heart rate, etc. Cant wait to hear! :)